劈开那只云雀
SPLIT the lark
劈开那只云雀
By Emily Dickinson
艾米莉·狄金森
SPLIT the lark -- and you ’ll find the music --
劈开那只云雀——你会找到音乐
Bulb after bulb, in silver rolled --
圆球接着圆球,在银色中翻滚——
Scantily dealt to the summer morning
吝啬地派发给夏日的清晨
Saved for your ear when lutes be old
当鲁特琴变老,为你的耳朵留存。
Loose the flood -- you shall find it patent --
释放那潮水——你会明确地找到——
Gush after gush, reserved for you --
涌流接着涌流,只是为你保留
Scarlet experiment! sceptic Thomas!
血红色实验!多疑的托马斯
Now, do you doubt that your bird was true?
现在,你是否怀疑你的鸟儿是真的?
(张祈 翻译)